Picture

Picture

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tuna Buns

These buns are super easy to make for a great lunch or a quick supper. My kids do a little happy dance when they see me making them!

The Grocery List:

  • 2 cans of tuna
  • 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
  • 1 cup Cheddar cheese, cut in small cubes (cubes is the best way to do this but I used pre-shredded cheese because that was what I had on hand)
  • 1/4 cup mayo to start (add enough that it becomes creamy, not dry!)
  • 6 hamburger buns
  • pepper and salt
Cooking It Up:

Preheat oven to 350.

In a medium sized bowl mix tuna, chopped egg, cheese and mayo.

Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray so the buns don't stick.

Lay the bun halves out on the tray and top with tuna mixture.

Season with Salt and Pepper.
Bake until heated through and cheese is melted.

Easy isn't it? So so so yummy. Let me know what you think! Oh and did you notice that I don't have any pictures of the cooked buns? We just couldn't wait to eat them .... sorry.

0 Hot Thoughts:

Slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chicks and Whisks   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP