Picture

Picture

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Garlic Dip - enjoyed with Sweet Potatoe Fries

I'm completely addicted to Sweet Potatoe Fries right now; and have been looking for the perfect homeade dip that could be served with them. This one is fairly good; and quite easy to prepare.

Ingredients:
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon lemon juice

Put the ingredients in a small bowl, combine and stir. You can top it with a little paprika; or chilli powder to add to it's presentation. :)


I haven't found a recipe to perfect the Sweet Potatoe Fries; they always seem a bit soggy, but once I do I will post one for sure! I have one to try that involves egg whites and flour...will keep you posted!

3 Hot Thoughts:

cuddles

The dip sounds neat. Thanks!
I, too, have been hoping to come across a good sweet potato fry recipe. I hope you find success! :)

Anonymous

I have a couple of food blogs on my Google Reader, and one of the others just posted this week with a perfected sweet potato fry recipe- try it out! http://mywoodenspoon.com/2009/02/09/the-perfect-sweet-potato-fries/

LLW

Awesome Kara, I will check that out for sure! Thanks. :)

Slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chicks and Whisks   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP