Picture

Picture

Monday, December 10, 2012

Snowman Cheese ball

Tis the season! :)

MS and I celebrated the upcoming holidays with some friends recently; and I saw the cutest snowman cheese ball idea on pinterest - that I just had to make! I combined two different recipes that I found and the result was absolutely delishness - I will definitely be making this again during the holidays, it was fantastic!


Ingredients:

8 oz. cream cheese
3/4 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
3/4 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese
1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh chives
1/4 cup chopped slivered almonds
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
dash of salt, couple dashes of pepper
1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
carrot and peppercorns to garnish

Directions:

In a mixing bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients and refrigerate for 1 hour.

Divide the mixture into 3 different sized balls - shape and kneed into smooth balls and then coat with Parmesan cheese. Arrange on a serving tray to resemble a snowman; I used toothpicks to help the stability from ball to ball.

Add your carrot piece for the nose, and peppercorns for the eyes - and voila! :)

Enjoy!



0 Hot Thoughts:

Slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chicks and Whisks   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP