Picture

Picture

Friday, February 25, 2011

Hawaiian Pork Chops

I found this recipe via Tasty Kitchen; and it turned out great - and is paired very nicely with rice! I was looking a different way to prepare pork chops, I'm not a huge fan of them myself, but this recipe made me like them a little more!




Ingredients:

1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of nutmeg
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
6 pork chops
1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of ketchup
1/4 cup of vinegar
1/4 cup of soy sauce
1 can of crushed pineapple

Directions:

Mix salt, nutmeg and cinnamon in a bowl – season both sides of the meat and place in a casserole dish.

Mix the sugar, ketchup, vinegar and soy sauce in a bowl – pour over the pork chops.

Pour the crushed pineapple (including juice) over the top of the chops.

Cook for 45 minutes @ 350.

Enjoy!

0 Hot Thoughts:

Slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Chicks and Whisks   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP